Cuisine & Culture Festival 2015
KP Cuisine & Culture Festival 2015 was one of the biggest food & culture festival organized by Tourism Corporation Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. The festival included brisk buying activities at various stalls, especially of antique, gems and stones, Chitrali handicraft jewelry, Kohistani embroidery, pakol, Karakol, kaddar, and shawls, as women were seen busy to choose various stuff there. The festival was an attempt to pull the traumatized people out of grief after the Peshawar carnage.
The two-day event “Cuisine and Culture Festival” was organized by Tourism Corporation Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (TCKP), at Peshawar Garrison Service Club on the 7th-8th February 2015.
Cuisine and Culture Festival caught the eye of all citizens of Peshawar & people from other districts visited it as well.
- To show cultural diversity to the new generation
- To provide entertainment opportunities to youth and families
- Promoting peace in the region and boosting our Culture through the promotion
- To celebrate our culture in order to ensure the observers how rich the Culture of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is
- A positive image of Peshawar was projected
- Contributed to promoting peace, harmony & culture diversity
- It resulted in the change of perception in people’s mind to a greater extent about peace & tranquility
- Created awareness of the regional arts & crafts