Inter Provincial Youth Exchange Program 2016
Inter-Provincial Youth Exchange Program 2016 (IPYEP ’16) is a Youth Exchange Program initiated by Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. This program provided opportunity for Youth of Educational Institutions throughout the province to spend time and interact side-by-side with policy/ lawmakers, diplomats, experts of various fields, educationalists, top business executives and community leaders. The participants in this Capacity Building Program have advanced to a new and revived spirit of interdependence through a broad array of experiences that enable them to pursue an applicable educational experience and professional development in order to share ideas, explore new opportunities, see historical, cultural & heritage sites and to have social interaction with new people.
|Trip 1||Lahore-Sialkot||January 30, 2016 – February 05, 2016|
|Trip 2||Karachi||February 06, 2016 – February 12, 2016|
|Trip 3||Taxila-Islamabad-Azad Kashmir||February 15, 2016 – February 21, 2016|
More than 75 participants were taken to three visits as per the plan, 25 participants during each visit.
National and International media provided full coverage to the event through various medium that is, radio, television, and newspapers.
- To bridge the gap between the youth of diverse backgrounds of Pakistan
- To highlight the youth potential and to polish their skills
- To provide the opportunity for young people from selected clusters of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa to learn more about Pakistani society, people, institutions, values, and culture
- To support program participants in putting the knowledge and skills acquired during the exchange program
- A positive and fruitful image of the youth of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa was promoted across Pakistan
- The participants learned to work under one umbrella with teamwork and cooperation
- The opportunity was provided to the students of Pakistan in capacity building and in the promotion of peace
- The participants from the diverse communities were given a glimpse to portray true Pakistani
society, people, institutions, values, and culture